verified!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AtYourCervix

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
YAY!! finally got verified over the weekend. i submitted 7/9 and was never on any "priority" list. this is so relieving since i am applying to stanford, which is one of the few waiting for verified apps. YAY!!

DukeGirlie ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
It must be something with that date...I submitted July 9th as well and just got verified. I'm also applying to Stanford, so I am very happy to finally be processed.

Congrats!

I submitted on 7/10 and was surprised to get a post-verification email this morning when I woke up. I woke up early to call AMCAS too!

Still waiting for a processed date. I have the rest...

I am finally verified,too. I didn't think I would be this excited.
Submitted 8/01
Verified 10/17

Two and a half months, not too bad!
KIM

Submitted 7/15
Red X's 10/17

Now what happens? Anyone? How do I know it's done?

Spang

Spang,

you will get a date processed on your application when you print out your application, and then you'll get an e-mail from them a day or two later informing you that they have finished verification. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Originally posted by Spang:
•Submitted 7/15
Red X's 10/17

Now what happens? Anyone? How do I know it's done?

Spang•

When you have a date after Date Processed.

Now don't go assuming that that means your schools have your verified app! A few will get it rather quickly through electronic transmission (a very select few), most will get electronic notification that you're verified and then they'll wait around for AMCAS to send them a (peach colored?) paper copy.