Verifying EC’s

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Calizboosted76

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey SDN, me and a buddy who applied this cycle we’re talking today at the gym and we both had the same question so I told him I would post on here about it. How does AAMCAS OR AACOMS verify you EC’s such as volunteering etc. Are we required to bring forms? References? Email or number of the director? Thanks everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey SDN, me and a buddy who applied this cycle we’re talking today at the gym and we both had the same question so I told him I would post on here about it. How does AAMCAS OR AACOMS verify you EC’s such as volunteering etc. Are we required to bring forms? References? Email or number of the director? Thanks everyone!
Include a number and a person of contact who could confirm your activity, hours and time period if ADCOMs would call.

Reactions: 1 user
What if that person never answers? For some of my activities I used a school email (we were in a club together and I could find anyone else to contact) but that email might not work anymore? I can try to provide another one if anyone asks but should I try to notify schools now?