Vermont housing/advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MD-bound

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just got off the waitlist for the University of Vermont and am trying to make arrangements to move there.

Also can anyone help with some advice on housing on/off campus as well as anthing else about getting settled and prepared to go to school.

I have one week--until 8/3 to get it all done and then I head beack west for wedding obligations and a few days with the family before med school--any advice at all will be greatly appreciated.

Is anyone else going?

Many THANKS to all SDNer's :D

Members don't see this ad.

That's great! I will see you up there.

As for advice on housing...
I would check with Student Affairs. They have a great list to start from. Also, checkout www.sevendaysvt.com...they also have listings. If you are up for it, there are postings around the school. You can check and see what they have to offer.

Hope this helps you!

congratulations on your acceptance! ill see you aug 13th. for housing -- im living on campus in the trinity housing -- which is an apt/dorm style housing. call student affairs for sure -- they will be glad to help you -- and they have a long list of housing options.

good luck