Vermont SECONDARY Woes !!!!...Someone Help Please !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medbound786

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey;

I am trying to register myself for the first time at the UVM Applicant Online Center but each time I press submit after entering my AMCAS Id and other info, it gives me an ERROR message saying " StartIndex cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: startIndex"

Can someone help please ( I am using IE 6.0 and popups allowed)

Thanks a million !!

Members don't see this ad.

Medbound786 said:
Hey;

I am trying to register myself for the first time at the UVM Applicant Online Center but each time I press submit after entering my AMCAS Id and other info, it gives me an ERROR message saying " StartIndex cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: startIndex"

Can someone help please ( I am using IE 6.0 and popups allowed)

Thanks a million !!

i just tried to do mine too and it says my amcas id isn't valid even though i got an email from them....not sure what's going on

i had problems with Vermont's secondary last week (oh, it seems SO much longer ago than that!), and called them on the phone. They were VERY helpful and fixed the software issue within 1 hour. Try calling. They're really great!

Members don't see this ad :)
ShyRem said:
i had problems with Vermont's secondary last week (oh, it seems SO much longer ago than that!), and called them on the phone. They were VERY helpful and fixed the software issue within 1 hour. Try calling. They're really great!

Vermont sends their secondary to all applicants, right? That's what MSAR says anyway. I wonder what's taking them so long to send me one. My AMCAS was in June 1 and verified shortly therafter. Strange.

Yeah, but they're dolling out secondaries a bit at a time mainly because of their software issues. this year it's all online and they're having some problems... I didn't get it in the first wave either, so be patient. If you haven't heard from them in another week, give them a call. Also, just try going onto the secondary site page... perhaps it will let you on!