Vermont Status!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TDizzle

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It means what it says. My page was that way and I received an interview a day or two later. Some people have had it that way for a month or so and received an interview. I would also think that it would be possible for someone to have their status changed to this but never receive an interview. It is just too early in the cycle to talk about that. Good luck and I hope you get a shot! UVM is a great school.

Mine has been like that for well over a month.

Members don't see this ad :)
my status just changed to that too! i hope we get interviews :) but has anyone been rejected from vermont yet?

edit: no one on the rejection thread. hm.

Someone on one of the threads claims to have been rejected post-interview (or they said a friend was). Those are the only rejections UVM is giving out at the moment.

Has anyone received the message below and received an interview or is it just a hold which will lead to a rejection?

Your file is complete and has been preliminarily reviewed. You are within a pool of applicants from which an interview may be extended. Please note that this does not guarantee you will be offered an interview and you may not see an update to your status for several months.

It has been over 8 weeks since my completion date and I am still "under review". When were you complete?