very important!!!attn pacific univ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reni

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys i had interview on 21st jan in pacific university, oregon...........did anybody from my interview batch or the next batch got news of accceptance or rejection from them?????pls reply.........i m very tensed :confused: :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I myself have not heard anything from them and am playing the waiting game as well. Hopefully we will find out the decisions soon. Good luck!

I too was at Pac U on the 21st and no news yet. Just out of curosity, what do you guys and gals think of the school. I feel there is alot of potiental and seem as though they are ahead of the game. Best of luck to everybody. Hope we all hear good news.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on the 21st and found out three days ago that I was accepted to the Pacific University...dean left the message :) Good luck to all of you guys!

henderson said:
I interviewed on the 21st and found out three days ago that I was accepted to the Pacific University...dean left the message :) Good luck to all of you guys!
hi henderson,
congratulations on your acceptance....and good luck to all of us who are still waiting..........i was just wondering if u r from florida??and had interview in 1 o'clock batch???pls reply if u can....thanks