Very important grades in academics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ahmed56

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
iam an Egyptian medical student in Egyptian medical school and i just finished mys econd year but my grades are too bad and i want to raise them up and i asked in university and itis not available by anyway so i want to know if its possible to take specific tests(international) which can raise my grades up???

please reply me quickly as itis very important

thank you
Ahmed ramzy

Members don't see this ad.

why no one reply????

if its possible to take specific tests(international) which can raise my grades up???

You want to raise your med school grades by taking international tests? I don't think it's possible. Your only chance is to work harder for the upcoming years.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Thnk you Dr rox I hope anyone who have solve for the proplem tell me soon
hope we be good group on this forum
Thaks again

If you are considering pursuing a residency abroad (eg. USA, Australia..etc) then I don't think your school grades matter. These countries have their own examination system that would count more than your school grades.

Last edited:
If you are considering pursuing a residency abroad (eg. USA, Australia..etc) then I don't think your school grades matter. Those countries have their own examination system that would count more than you school grades.

Thank you alot for reply Dr
but Do these exams affect my grades here too? or it is just considered in the country where iam taking the exam?
Hope i find reply here because i need to raise up my last grades too much
Thanks again Dr rox

ehlan wa' salan ahmed.
Unfortunately the only remedy to bad grades is to work harder.
International tests wont necessarily help you raise your grades per say, especially seeing as your already in a medical school.

ehlan wa' salan ahmed.
Unfortunately the only remedy to bad grades is to work harder.
International tests wont necessarily help you raise your grades per say, especially seeing as your already in a medical school.

Thak you Dr wa ahla beek
Ofcourse i will do my best but what about the past? i hope someone put himself in my condition and if there any -even-hard way to walk in i would be happy

Thanks again

I wish I could help.

:D:D
Dude how could you possibly raise grades of your past years? :D

Thank u but i think any proplem has solve hope i can find it there