Vet school Vlog... what do you want to see?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

awesomenessity

only cut don't close
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey friends, @SARdoghandler and I are thinking of starting a vet school vlog! We're hoping to document our journey through vet school here in Canada, as well as some side activities like our respective SAR dog work and equestrian.

So we were wondering what kinds of things you guys would like to see! Topic ideas, questions you want answered, life advice, anything, let us know! We'd really appreciate it :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Hey friends, @SARdoghandler and I are thinking of starting a vet school vlog! We're hoping to document our journey through vet school here in Canada, as well as some side activities like our respective SAR dog work and equestrian.

So we were wondering what kinds of things you guys would like to see! Topic ideas, questions you want answered, life advice, anything, let us know! We'd really appreciate it :)
I just want to see the blog filled typically Canadian things. So you film it at a Tim Horton's, eating Tim Bits or poutine. There should also be a running tally on the bottom of number of times y'all say "eh" or "soh-re"

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just want to see the blog filled typically Canadian things. So you film it at a Tim Horton's, eating Tim Bits or poutine. There should also be a running tally on the bottom of number of times y'all say "eh" or "soh-re"

Pfft Cdo, it's Tim Hortons (no apostrophe, we lost it in the 80s) and Timbits. Apparently one of our episodes needs to be a lecture on Canadianisms :p

Yeah our admins are pretty strict on social media, but we're going to have a meeting to try and see what we're allowed to talk about and film just so the school doesn't have any issues :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
You guys should see if you could get an official school student instagram/Facebook page for the student society. Or a Snapchat like OVC has. They use that a lot for promoting the school.

We have an Instagram! @ucalgaryvetmed :) not sure if our student chapter of CVMA has one though. Our social media policy is seriously nuts though so it's tough for us to have things like Snapchat where it can't be approved by the admins first.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Don't hold me to this, but I suspect the OVC one is run through the admin. Students send snaps to them, and they put the ones they approve of on the story. Plus some live ones from events.

I'll have to go follow the Insta. :)