Vet School WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh man! I really should have played!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I am inclined to think Cuit may not have wanted to be mayor after the PM heavy crazy of the JP game.
I will wait to see what other theories are out there.

Being mayor gives you no more PMs than just being a regular student. The only role that I know of at this point that would give you more PMs would be that of a wolf.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am inclined to think Cuit may not have wanted to be mayor after the PM heavy crazy of the JP game.
I will wait to see what other theories are out there.

:laugh: The JP game did go little wild with PMs. Or was that just between us? Either way I can understand as well.

Like she said, she never said she didn't want it, just that she might not be as active and involved due to her lazy group mate.

Either way, I think I am going to hit the sack and probably pop on after my lab meeting tomorrow to see the happenings.

Also headed for bed as I will be online (work has me tied to my computer) by 9:30 CST.
We'll see what peoples thoughts are then.

Oh and TW- I know you're gonna read this :smuggrin: I am almost finished with Hunger Games book 2

Ok. Well, I am not sure what to think.

Have my suspicions about cuit, but then I am wary of a few of my group members as well....

Not sure if someone in my group targeted me because I was trying to be really helpful amongst my group or if the wolves targeted me because I have now: 1. nearly made it to the end of a game (dog game and was beta) 2. Was mayor, convereted to wolf and played a wolf fairly decently to the end. 3. Have also helped to mod a game now....

Still up in the air, but I trust no one at this point except whoever saved me...THANKS!! :D

Being mayor gives you no more PMs than just being a regular student. The only role that I know of at this point that would give you more PMs would be that of a wolf.

yea all mayor really seems to do is have one possibly veto of a lynch, but you will almost certainly be investigated. It just seems like a wolfs nightmare (at least before any conversions occur)

I think cuit would have made a great mayor after just modding the last game and having that wonderful behind the scenes insight. These are all reasons I'm suspicious. I just think this is better than using a RNG since there is at least some logic behind this.

Cuit is the only one that has a reason to be lynched, albeit not a very strong one I think. But better than nothing.

I will check in again tomorrow before shadowing, but am not gonna go to bed.

Cuit is the only one that has a reason to be lynched, albeit not a very strong one I think. But better than nothing.

I will check in again tomorrow before shadowing, but am not gonna go to bed.

:thumbup:

if something else comes up, that's fine. But if you are just going to RNG it, please vote for cuit. something is better than nothing :).

sorry cuit :( it could be nothing, but it makes more sense than RNG

Well, since we have until 4pm tomorrow to vote, I'm gonna make the hubster look at places to rent on Craigslist with me. I'll check back later :)

Having a Facebook item is going to make it hard to tell when people are "distracted/ posting" because of the game or real life lol:laugh:

I was going to do my lynch vote tonight but I am still uncertain where to go at this point.

I am still suspicious of a couple people in year 2 and cuit.

The evidence against cuit is minor at best but it really stands out to me that alaskandream posted his (her?) reasoning and lynch vote for cuit when I had been thinking that same thing before night results were posted and we had not discussed our ideas prior to the posting.

Still suspicious of a couple people in my group but I also don't want to lose a group member, will sleep on it and post my vote before work in the morning. I might be able to get on a lunch time tomorrow as well and switch my vote if needed.

I was going to do my lynch vote tonight but I am still uncertain where to go at this point.

I am still suspicious of a couple people in year 2 and cuit.

The evidence against cuit is minor at best but it really stands out to me that alaskandream posted his (her?) reasoning and lynch vote for cuit when I had been thinking that same thing before night results were posted and we had not discussed our ideas prior to the posting.

Still suspicious of a couple people in my group but I also don't want to lose a group member, will sleep on it and post my vote before work in the morning. I might be able to get on a lunch time tomorrow as well and switch my vote if needed.

His is correct :D

On a totally unrelated post (well I guess it's related to several posts back) I would have made dr. Google a wolf lol bc I hate that too! I would also make bitchy clients and "people-work-at-petsmart therefore they know more than vets" wolves too! Or even better than petsmart/petco, etc are the little "boutiques" where they think they are the ultimate pet experts! /end rant.

Members don't see this ad :)
Explanation of above rant: had someone try to tell me that ALL dogs are BORN with f
Grain and corn allergies!! I was like really?!? And then i asked the pimply 17 yo where they took immunology cause that sure wasn't what I was taught in my graduate immuno classes! :laughs:

Explanation of above rant: had someone try to tell me that ALL dogs are BORN with f
Grain and corn allergies!! I was like really?!? And then i asked the pimply 17 yo where they took immunology cause that sure wasn't what I was taught in my graduate immuno classes! :laughs:

Our new vet (that I have ranted about before) believes that all dog food allergies are grain allergies.:rolleyes:

I have lab meeting for the next 1-2 hours and don't know if I'll make it back to post but here is my vote and why:

lynch cuitzlamzilti

For election day, wildcatj posted this:

Elect Cuit I wouldn't mind having president in my group for once!

Cuit is in my group. I know it doesnt always mean something to lynch someone for a typo but wildcatj never corrected herself. So, perhaps she forgot the cuit is only in her wolf group and when she typed that wasn't thinking that she is not in her vet group. So, my reasoning is, if cuit ends of being a wolf today, then wildcatj will be my next lynch vote and she will be a wolf too.

Random I know, and I know it's not a lot of solid evidence to go on as we all know typos happen, but the first lynch vote is always so random so I'm going to go with this as my reasoning today.

sorry in advance Cuit! I don't want to lynch someone in our group first but it's the only suspicion I have to go on!

*******lynch cuit*******

Because I don't have anything better right now. Hopefully if other stuff turns up, people will vote differently, so nobody innocent dies.

I have lab meeting for the next 1-2 hours and don't know if I'll make it back to post but here is my vote and why:

lynch cuitzlamzilti

Cuit is in my group. I know it doesnt always mean something to lynch someone for a typo but wildcatj never corrected herself. So, perhaps she forgot the cuit is only in her wolf group and when she typed that wasn't thinking that she is not in her vet group. So, my reasoning is, if cuit ends of being a wolf today, then wildcatj will be my next lynch vote and she will be a wolf too.

Random I know, and I know it's not a lot of solid evidence to go on as we all know typos happen, but the first lynch vote is always so random so I'm going to go with this as my reasoning today.

Yeah, that was a typo I completely missed... I meant PetPony, but I guess I got distracted with everyone voting for Cuit. Oh man, cuit I'm really sorry if you get lynched because of me, that was a woops on my part.

I feel like this game is already way better than all the other games in terms of theories, etc! Two of my classmates are suspicious of cuitl but katies thoughts seal the deal, I never even noticed that interesting "typo"! Then again I did write "go 3rd years" ha but not the same, please don't lynch me! :p

lynch cuit

I don't think I can in good conscience lynch cuit. So I guess I'm going to say lynch alaskadream. I feel like he was kind of quick to jump on someone. I feel like we've done the whole, well so and so said they didn't want to be president so they must be wolf thing before, and I don't think it's ever worked. Maybe cuit is a wolf, in which case great, but I'll feel like a big jerk if I vote for her, she ends up being a student, and I contributed. Especially since her lynching would have been mostly my fault.

Current lynch tally:
Cuitalkdfjdkjf-5 (alaskandream, katie8, PP, dyachei, krist)
alaskandream- 1 (wildcatj)

Deadline is 4pm CST.

I don't think I can in good conscience lynch cuit. So I guess I'm going to say lynch alaskadream. I feel like he was kind of quick to jump on someone. I feel like we've done the whole, well so and so said they didn't want to be president so they must be wolf thing before, and I don't think it's ever worked. Maybe cuit is a wolf, in which case great, but I'll feel like a big jerk if I vote for her, she ends up being a student, and I contributed. Especially since her lynching would have been mostly my fault.

Yes, but in the beginning of the JP game Tigerwilleo came out with suspicions about people early in the day cycles, and it helped catch wolves. I'm going to go with the majority:
lynch cuit

lynch cuitzlamzilti

For election day, wildcatj posted this:

I think I am going to go with this too, I tried to get cuit to talk to me after alaska put in his first lynch vote. She still didn't seem too comfortable to divulge anything, sucks to loose an experienced player on my team but her behavior is awfully suspicious.

So:
Lynch cuit

Current lynch tally:
Cuitalkdfjdkjf- 8(alaskandream, katie8, PP, dyachei, krist,bbeventer,fireflysushi,petpony)

Deadline is 4pm CST.

Wow, I missed a lot of posts in a short time. Well done students!

Last edited:
I hate the first few days. I hate voting for people without feeling like I have a good reason, but I guess this is better than RNG. For now:
lynch cuitzlaminzi (close?)

But my mind is not made up, and we have a few hours, so open to any other evidence people might bring up.

Current lynch tally:
Cuitalkdfjdkjf- 9 (alaskandream, katie8, PP, dyachei, krist,bbeventer,fireflysushi,petpony,packen)

Deadline is 4pm CST.

Is Cuitl done for, or will we see one of those patented pre-vet stampede turn-arounds? Enquiring minds want to know!

oooo interesting catch Katie! I would say fail/lynch wildcatj

Ugh, I hate the first lynches. I have nothing concrete against anyone. I am not convinced Cuitlamitzli is a wolf either, but if that's the way the cookie crumbles this morning....
lynch cuitlamitzli

Alaskandream, if Cuit's a student I might have to look closely at you next, even if you are a groupmate.

Current lynch tally:
Cuitalkdfjdkjf- 10(alaskandream, katie8, PP, dyachei, krist,bbeventer,fireflysushi,petpony,packen,fromthebox)
wildcatj - 1 (emiloo)

Deadline is 4pm CST.

Is Cuitl done for, or will we see one of those patented pre-vet stampede turn-arounds? Enquiring minds want to know!

Last edited:
Current lynch tally:
Cuitalkdfjdkjf- 11(alaskandream, katie8, PP, dyachei, krist,bbeventer,fireflysushi,petpony,packen,fromthebox)
wildcatj - 1 (emiloo)

Deadline is 4pm CST.

I only see ten names on the list for Cuitl... why does she have 11 votes?

Current lynch tally:
Cuitalkdfjdkjf- 10(alaskandream, katie8, PP, dyachei, krist,bbeventer,fireflysushi,petpony,packen,fromthebox)
wildcatj - 1 (emiloo)

Deadline is 4pm CST.

Having been the victim of a lynching bandwagon due to my initial mistake in HG, I feel fully justified in piling on.......

lynch Cuitalkdfjdkjf

Current lynch tally:
Cuitalkdfjdkjf- 11(alaskandream, katie8, PP, dyachei, krist,bbeventer,fireflysushi,petpony,packen,fromthebox, stormwater)
wildcatj - 1 (emiloo)

Deadline is 4pm CST.

Now *I* get to be the peanut gallery for once.
Lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch... MAUL :smuggrin:
This game is too cute btw.

One more vote for cuit and we're closing it.

Current lynch tally:
Cuitalkdfjdkjf- 11(alaskandream, katie8, PP, dyachei, krist,bbeventer,fireflysushi,petpony,packen,fromthebox, stormwater)
wildcatj - 1 (emiloo)
Krist - 1 (DVMdream)
Deadline is 4pm CST.

maybe it hasn't worked before, but that doesn't mean it'll never work. I just think it's better to go off something than nothing. being a wolf last time, when everyone does RNG it's pretty easy, at least for the first one, to direct the voting to a villager. I'd be a terrible wolf to come out and push for someone so early in the voting since if cuit isn't a wolf I'll probably be investigated or at least have suspicion. That would just bring attention to myself :p. If cuit is a villager I'm truly sorry, but this feels better than RNG to me :(

I'm pretty sure my outside vote is leaving me baited for wolves and villagers to start conspiracy theorizing my *ss, but I think wildcat is the one who called out cuit by mistake, which makes me think wildcat should pay, not cuit. When I was a wolf in the hunger games, I almost made the same mistake several times bc I talked to wolves more than my other group. It's easy to make a stupid mistake as a wolf. Wasn't Petpony the typo in one of the other games as well? :laugh: