Veterinary HPSP 2016 - Scroll approval?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nab19

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Any other veterinary students who applied for HPSP this year heard back? I heard from my recruiter last week that I was accepted and that now we just had to wait on scroll approval before commissioning! Anybody else get good news??

Also, I wanted to see if anybody had information about the scroll approval process. Is the initial "you're accepted" phone call from the recruiter pretty set in stone or could things change acceptance wise between now and the scroll approval? My recruiter said it was official but I've always been told to never believe anything until it is in writing so I don't want to get too excited yet... I was going to wait until that came back before I started telling friends and family but from what I've heard that could take a few months. If anyone has insight (veterinary or non-veterinary) please share :) Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think too many vet students read this forum; you could try over in the pre-vet forum I suppose. I haven't spoken with any of the applicants at my school recently so I don't know what they have been told. "Hurry up and wait" are words to live by in the Army, FYI.