Viable Alternative to DO and Carreabean!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

5words

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Btw is there a way to shut down the website: BLUE MARBLE UNIVERSITY MEDICAL SCHOOL or is it considered capitalism?

Notice: The MD degree issued by Blue Marble University can never be used for physician licensing purposes, to satisfy any education requirements for licensing as a physician or other licensed health care provider, or for any work involving direct patient care. In the USA and most countries, it is illegal to hold oneself out as a licensed physician unless one is in fact licensed.

Members don't see this ad.

That was the trippiest thing I've read in a while what's the point of an MD if you can't practice???

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The Blue Marble University Medical School online MD degree for non-clinical careers is one of the most useful degrees you can own. As stated in our materials, our online MD degree is intended for non-clinical careers, meaning careers that do not involve the actual practice of medicine as a licensed physician.

At least they are honest about this.

Reactions: 2 users
So it's a 4 year MD degree that you end up not being able to practice medicine with? And you're saying this is different than the Caribbean MD degree??

So it's a 4 year MD degree that you end up not being able to practice medicine with? And you're saying this is different than the Caribbean MD degree??
With the Caribbean degree you at least have a non zero chance of practicing medicine and you could go to another country and practice potentially. Plus you get to be a Wizard of the Wards which Blue Marble SOM does not allow.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I guess technically it is a Caribbean Degree since the school is in the Caribbean.
I'd go just to say I went to Blue Marble University

Seriously.. Where do people come up with this s***?

Reactions: 1 users
I wonder what the ranking is for Blue Marble.

Job 18: Start a company!

>Blue marble is a clever way of saying Earth.

> The website has a weird Space background

> Blue Marble University confirmed to be run by extraterrestrials.

I'm cracking up on "In this way, we can offer to our students lectures and content from qualified faculty from other worldwide institutions, like the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, yet which are not on our staff nor associated with us." What's the point of mentioning this at all then. Probably just to sound fancy to catch your attention.

I'm cracking up on "In this way, we can offer to our students lectures and content from qualified faculty from other worldwide institutions, like the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, yet which are not on our staff nor associated with us." What's the point of mentioning this at all then. Probably just to sound fancy to catch your attention.
If you look at their sample video's it seems like they just grabbed a random bunch of youtube videos.

There are quite few places around the world only too happy to sell you a paper degree.

It's not real, or course.

Actually, this place doesn't look like it's one of them...under the academic records tab:

"No hard copies, “original” copies, or “certified copies” of any records are available from the Blue Marble University School of Medicine. The University operates as a virtual institution and paperless entity. All records are kept in digital form only, and are always available for free at any time to anyone having the correct password. Consequently, the original academic records as maintained by Blue Marble University School of Medicine may be independently verified by accessing the permanent student page and entering the correct password as given to you by the student, explained above."

For all your trouble and money, you don't even get a fake paper degree.

Actually, this place doesn't look like it's one of them...under the academic records tab:

"No hard copies, “original” copies, or “certified copies” of any records are available from the Blue Marble University School of Medicine. The University operates as a virtual institution and paperless entity. All records are kept in digital form only, and are always available for free at any time to anyone having the correct password. Consequently, the original academic records as maintained by Blue Marble University School of Medicine may be independently verified by accessing the permanent student page and entering the correct password as given to you by the student, explained above."

For all your trouble and money, you don't even get a fake paper degree.
They send you a degree signed in " usual form" . So you get a piece of paper. They also want all communication through email.

But wait, there's more! If medical school isn't your thing, you can get an online Ph.D. in stem cell biology!

I think the funniest part of this is that his Ph.D. is from his own online stem cell program.

But wait, there's more! If medical school isn't your thing, you can get an online Ph.D. in stem cell biology!

I think the funniest part of this is that his Ph.D. is from his own online stem cell program.

Americans must get used to the fact that stem cell treatments are only available overseas. You will NOT FIND, as of March 2012, any stem cell therapies being offered in the USA.

Um, what? Someone better tell everyone doing HSCT to stop.

Just looked at the "journal" associated with that Ph.D. program. There are 3 papers listed, with the 3rd being "How To Treat Patients With Adult Stem Cells Without Specific FDA Approval And Without The Necessity Of Conducting Any Prior Clinical Trial".

Holy crap this guy is terrifying.

Actually, he appears to have a deep and loving relationship with the particular clinic identified in that article. The "journal article" I posted specifically cites US Stem Cell as the source of their knowledge about this topic. I'd bet my left leg he's strongly associated with that clinic.
Oh no! Does this mean Blue Marble is going to fall in rankings? Should this affect my school selection?

Anyway, you would think if you were trying to do something covert, maybe you wouldn't want your name on a paper called "How To Treat Patients With Adult Stem Cells Without Specific FDA Approval And Without The Necessity Of Conducting Any Prior Clinical Trial".

Just looked at the "journal" associated with that Ph.D. program. There are 3 papers listed, with the 3rd being "How To Treat Patients With Adult Stem Cells Without Specific FDA Approval And Without The Necessity Of Conducting Any Prior Clinical Trial".

Holy crap this guy is terrifying.
I'm gonna be sick.

Sigh... y'all are too young to remember "Stewart University".

/also, holy crap, that was 10 years ago. Current pre-allo posters would have been in middle school back then. I'm old.

Last edited:
Autoadmission for people with doctorates. Going for dat MD MD?

Check out the payment page: THEY ONLY ACCEPT BITCOIN...

There's also an attachment about wire transferring money to Thailand, but I think that's their old policy

This is so sketchy that I feel bad even calling it "sketchy"

Sigh... y'all are too young to remember "Stewart University".

/also, holy crap, that was 10 years ago. Current pre-allo posters would have been in middle school back then. I'm old.
More like elementary school XD

Last edited:
They send you a degree signed in " usual form" . So you get a piece of paper. They also want all communication through email.

Not that it matters, but no where on their website does it say that they mail you anything. Like, even these books you pay for, that they have distilled down into a three year curriculum through the advancements of modern scamism, appear to be virtual. In the academic records page, it says that this is the "degree issued" not that they mail it to you. And the paragraph I posted appears right after their clip art about what the degree issued looks like. If you want a hard copy, I think you may have to cough up the brown paper bag on which to print it.

Not that it matters, but no where on their website does it say that they mail you anything. Like, even these books you pay for, that they have distilled down into a three year curriculum through the advancements of modern scamism, appear to be virtual. In the academic records page, it says that this is the "degree issued" not that they mail it to you. And the paragraph I posted appears right after their clip art about what the degree issued looks like. If you want a hard copy, I think you may have to cough up the brown paper bag on which to print it.

You might be right . Not that it really matters, but I take "in usual form" to mean a piece of paper.
"Form Of Degree Issued

Degrees for the Blue Marble University School of Medicine are issued upon the recommendation of the Faculty, and are in the usual form, and signed by appropriate Officers as per the following example:"