Video of Medicinesux as a 3rd Year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medicinesux

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Killing time on call and made the following video. Damn that was cathartic. Hope you like!

[youtube]i6cwcIPf9Xs[/youtube]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
That was awesome and hilarious! I can't stop laughing, you're awesome! :roflcopter::rofl::bow::claps:

thanx, thought it was appropriate with all the recent DNP threads....banged it out in maybe 30-45 minutes-can't wait to make some more when I can find the time.

hahah that was awesome... good job :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

strong work :D

later that day....

[youtube]2CwzO3q3_ZI[/youtube]

later that day....

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

dude, this is awesome! You should seriously win an Oscar.

My favorite part is where he is like "Oh sh**" and then "Oh yay". ahahha

It's also funny that everyone goes through the exact same thing.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
My favorite part is where he is like "Oh sh**" and then "Oh yay". ahahha

Me too! Just in the right moment...

later that day....

LOL! :laugh:

Hey how about doing something about:
MS3, intern surgeon, and attending surgeon.
attending surgeon observing another attending surgeon
CRNA/anaesthesiologist and attending surgeon

How was your first day of rotation, medicinesux? Lol it's just funny to hear the program director voice say it.

Dude, righteous stuff. And what's funny is that what someone said above (Saladin MD) - that everyone goes through it. 10 years ago for me, and it's all true.

A little factoid - that voice synthesization reminds me of Stephen Hawking, and the professorial chair that he holds at Cambridge - do you know who also held that same chair in the past? Sir Isaac Newton. Really!

The woman in the second video, the program director, is actually from my medical school! I mean, seriously, exactly alike! It actually sends shudders down my spine. I literally had the exact same experience, where she said "you will rotate with me", and it felt like the sky collapsed on me. Ohhh mann, I hated med school because of this...the continual and constant pimping. As a medical student, you are treated like the trash of the earth, and always cowering in fear. What I hated the *most* about my med school was the fact that there was more pimping than teaching. Even when they taught, it was in a hostile environment, not conducive to learning at all.

Medicinesux - Those videos really cracked me up!:lol:

Glad you guys like as much as I do making them. Just one more for now. I don't advise residents to re-enact any portion of the following video or else face serious consequences. Med Students may do so at their own risk.

[youtube]2sICNltLf3I[/youtube]