View Board Scores in Eras

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ActinicKeratosis

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a way to see your actual step score in eras? All it shows is the date that you took it?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if there is a way to see your actual step score in eras? All it shows is the date that you took it?
As far as I know, if it has been >6 weeks since your scores got resulted, the only way that you can see them is to pay for a new transcript from the NBME to be sent to you. This is why you should save the score reports.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Doesn't everyone remember the most important 3 digit number they will ever be assigned in their life????? It's practically your name, social security number, and DOB all wrapped into one.

Reactions: 2 users
Doesn't everyone remember the most important 3 digit number they will ever be assigned in their life????? It's practically your name, social security number, and DOB all wrapped into one.

I'm assuming the OP knows his/her step 1 score, but wants to make sure it displays properly.

Reactions: 1 users
Some people need a copy of their score report for things like away rotations or other random stuff. If they didn't save it (or lost it somehow, say by changing computers), that causes an issue.

There's a reason I have a Dropbox folder with copies of all my step reports, my diploma, my licenses, my board certificate, and a few random other things. It comes in handy when some credentialing committee asks for a random document.

Reactions: 2 users