SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Villanova Pre-Meds?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by mynamewastaken, Apr 30, 2007.

1. mynamewastaken

mynamewastaken Member 5+ Year Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Hey just wondering if there are any Villanova pre-meds out there...if so, can anyone shed any light on what physics is like there? I think i might take it there this summer and wanted to get some opinions...i noticed each summer session is only 4 weeks...any thoughts would be appreciated. thanks.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. notaroche

notaroche 2+ Year Member

Feb 26, 2007
    I've taken the 8 week deal a few times now, and I have to say it is indeed intense but doable. It's odd how you experience the normal ups and downs of a semester in such a short period (i.e. bombing the first test only to get an A for the course three weeks later). However, you may not retain the information as well compared to a regular semester, and this may come back to haunt you for MCAT.

Plus Villanova is a really cool place. I feel obligated to add that the girls at Villanova are nothing short of stunning, in terms of number and quality. There are maybe five girls there that aren't gorgeous. I've never seen anything quite like it. It's amazing. Just thought I'd add that in...