Virginia Commonwealth VCU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
maybe in-state applicants have a lower deposit than out of state??

Members don't see this ad.

I wish every single person who has been accepted would join the VCU PHarm facebook group so I can get a feel for how many seats are filled. :p

Anyway, did you guys get a thin envelope or a packet with forms to fill out?

Members don't see this ad :)
After mailing in my deposit & photo, VCU sent me a small envelope (I think) with some immunization forms to fill out, info about pre-reqs, and a letter saying that more info will follow in the spring. I have yet to receive a big packet of info about housing (even though I plan to live off-campus), parking, tuition, etc.

After mailing in my deposit & photo, VCU sent me a small envelope (I think) with some immunization forms to fill out, info about pre-reqs, and a letter saying that more info will follow in the spring. I have yet to receive a big packet of info about housing (even though I plan to live off-campus), parking, tuition, etc.

I have received only a thin letter too about immunization and stuff. I was starting to get worried since I havent received any big packets about other info yet. Good to know that you havent either.

Has anyone made any choices about where they are gonna live for the fall? Or if still waiting to hear, have any input on where they think they want to live? I'm waiting to be approved for a place in the museum district, just curious where the rest of the class of 2011 was gonna live :)

PS good luck to everyone that is waiting to hear. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you guys will get good news soon.

I am living in the museum district (fan) right now...and I plan to keep living here. I know its a little far but I love this area. Some of the areas around MCV are kinda scary too.

I am living in the museum district (fan) right now...and I plan to keep living here. I know its a little far but I love this area. Some of the areas around MCV are kinda scary too.

Yeah, lots of grad students are over in the fan area. I'm an undergrad at VCU and I'm living right across the river in a studio by myself. It takes me about 3-5 minutes to drive to the MCV campus. I sort of want to live within walking distance to school if I get accepted but my lease ends in November. :(

My letter allows me until April 9th to decide. The way I read the letter, my 500 deposit needs to be post marked by the 9th. I am not sure what I plan to do at this point.

Have you decided to decline their offer?

What are some of the good places to live right by MCV? I hear the area isn't very safe.... And does anyone know the parking situation at MCV?? If I were to live in the fan, would I be able to obtain a parking pass easily?

Hey I just got my acceptance letter today and I interviewed on March 24th.

^
DId you just get a letter today??

Anyone else?

I called them today and they said that all of the final letters were sent out on Monday 4/16. I didn't get anything from VCU in the mail today, so hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow.

I called them today and they said that all of the final letters were sent out on Monday 4/16. I didn't get anything from VCU in the mail today, so hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow.

as in those accepted or also waitlisted and rejected as well?

hmm...if they sent all of the final letters out on monday, then i should have recieved a letter by now since i live in richmond. there was nothing in the mail today.

!@!@!!!@!@!

I'm on the alternate list. Suffice to say, :( .

Did anyone else get a rejection or acceptance letter? Everyone should have recieved something by now.