Virginia State Dental Board

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mightymolar

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hiy'all

Are there anyone out there who might have sat the Virginia State Dental Board? Anyone willing to share their experiences?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
i am based in richmond and taking the ndbe 1 in july.i wanted to know whether VCU has any advanced standing programs. if they do what are the chances that one migh get ino one?

bye.

VCu donot have specified seats for advanced standing programme.Their class is full always as far as I know.You can look for the colleges that have seats for advanced standing programme in ADA website

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi amdoc,
thanks for the info. just gave my part 1 yesterday. how soon does one need to apply for the next fal admissions?

sanju

hi,
how did your exam go? Once you get the part 1 scores start looking for the deadlines which each college has and start applying.

Hi Sanju,
I suggest u start contacting all schools and get the application material and keep everything ready so that u can just apply once u get ur scores. the deadlines for some of the univs start around sept 15 . but again it varies for every university.
good luck
itsme