Virtual CPJE study Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The_Rebirth

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm making a group on Discord to study, so for it's just two people but with more people the group would actually be functional. Discord is a mobile and desktop app used to chat and many other things. If you'd like to join send me a message and I will send you an invitation. This group can be a long term thing for anyone if it works out well enough.

Within the next week or two I will be getting the authorization code to test (5 months of chewing the BoP out late..) so I hope to focus more and study even on work days!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm making a group on Discord to study, so for it's just two people but with more people the group would actually be functional. Discord is a mobile and desktop app used to chat and many other things. If you'd like to join send me a message and I will send you an invitation. This group can be a long term thing for anyone if it works out well enough.

Within the next week or two I will be getting the authorization code to test (5 months of chewing the BoP out late..) so I hope to focus more and study even on work days!
I am interested in joining the study group.

Members don't see this ad :)
I handed the group over to someone else, for a few long weeks no one was joining and people would only message me to ask me what I'm studying with (basically what everyone responds with on here rather than useful information like only a few people have).

Hi, I'm also interested in joining the group. The link provided is expired. Thanks!