virtual evals/ committee letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dittozip

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
a lot of apps ask if yo have a committee letter. if you dont they then ask you put down who is writting letters for you.

my school dosnt have a committee, but we do have virtual evals. more than 1 school has told me to check the committee letter box b/c i have virtual evals. does this make no sense to anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

hmm im not sure how that would work. why dont you call them and clairfy. I guess they might consider it a committee letter because its compiled into one little neat package for them to download if individual letters are uploaded on virtual evals. But who knows.

I know my university does not have a committee, but the pre-med office collects letters for you, then sends them out (virtual eval) when you request. I've made many trips in to see the folks and the turn around has been quite timely. The letter packet is basically considered your committee letter. That's what I've done anyway. Cheers