visa application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hags

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i cant get in to see the doctor to get my chest xray done before december 10th, i was planning on leaving for australia in early january, am i hooped or what

Members don't see this ad.

try a different doc. my doc took only 1 week to send to embassay, and embassy took another 1 week to process. (Canada)

I was wondering when you guys sent in your visa applications. I sent in my application more than a week ago and I haven't heard anything from them regarding setting up an appointment with a physician. Is that strange? I remember on the information for the application, they say not to set one up yourself if you're applying (online) from outside Australia. Does any of this sound familiar? Thanks for your help!

I was wondering when you guys sent in your visa applications. I sent in my application more than a week ago and I haven't heard anything from them regarding setting up an appointment with a physician. Is that strange? I remember on the information for the application, they say not to set one up yourself if you're applying (online) from outside Australia. Does any of this sound familiar? Thanks for your help!

login to your visa account and it'll have forms for you to print out - health check, xray etc