Vishnu's Lotus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I spent 50 minutes on this nonsense, gave up, and my brain is chopped up to bits. Very good indeed though.

Members don't see this ad :)
wow! that's so interesting.. i've been going at it for 10 minutes now, but i'm not going to give up!! i've got all day.. plus it's rainy out, so might as well work my brain a little. very cool!

HOLY ****!!!!!! I GOT IT!!! 26 mins!! HELL YES I AM AWESOME. :D

saffronrain said:
Good for you. It is said the smarter you are the longer it takes you to solve this. :laugh: Read the bill gates article at the bottom of the page.

saffronrain said:
Smarty pants!!!!

hahaha apparently not!

I got it too!!! I was looking at for 15 minutes last nite ... but didnt make any sense .. went off to studying ....I looked at for 2 minutes today and I got it!!! Does anyone one want to know how? PM me!!!!!

congratz 2 u 2!
g3k said:
I got it too!!! I was looking at for 15 minutes last nite ... but didnt make any sense .. went off to studying ....I looked at for 2 minutes today and I got it!!! Does anyone one want to know how? PM me!!!!!

Thanx Prady .....

Oops!! I didnt see the pledge :p !!!!!!

DO not reveal the secret!!!! Let everyone feel like a hero :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
ya,it did'nt strike me initially!why pakorah is calling this as Vishnu's lotus?i know Vishnu, more precisely Narayana holds a lotus,but.....i find no co-relation!help required! :smuggrin:

g3k said:
I still have a doubt .. why did you call it the Vishnu's lotus :confused: :confused: ...

He's probably trying to make it more "desi". The game is called the petals around the rose, so maybe he wanted to change the title?

hmmmmphf...nice try, sunny boy!!what can i say????? :confused: :smuggrin: lets see what the pakorah has to say about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smuggrin:

sunny123 said:
He's probably trying to make it more "desi". The game is called the petals around the rose, so maybe he wanted to change the title?

good job! join the "we're not as smart as bill gates club" :p :)

huh!!!!!!!!!! :confused: hey swetha!whom u r complementing?whatz this bill gates club thing?enlighten me please!
saffronrain said:
good job! join the "we're not as smart as bill gates club" :p :)

prady said:
hmmmmphf...nice try, sunny boy!!what can i say????? :confused: :smuggrin: lets see what the pakorah has to say about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smuggrin:
Yeah sunny is correct. Vishnu's lotus..hahahaha :laugh: :laugh:

Souvik_Sen said:
It's a copy of "Petals Around the Rose"

Solution lies in the dice and not the numbers.

Thanks for stating the obvious. Yes it is not Vishnu's lotus it is Petals around the rose. NOT A COPY. ITS THE ACTUAL GAME.