1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Vista aficianados, please enter

Discussion in 'Tech: Medical Apps, iOS, Android, medical devices' started by in her drawer, Mar 15, 2007.

1. in her drawer

in her drawer Ain't no glory in a war
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I just bought a laptop, and I'm having difficulty connecting it to the series of tubes. Neither LAN nor Wi-Fi is working for me, and this is really frustrating me. I wish they still sold computers with XP on it... At any rate, if anyone is interested I will post more info later.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Therapist4Chnge

Therapist4Chnge Neuropsych Ninja Faculty
    Faculty Moderator Emeritus Verified Expert 10+ Year Member

Psychologist
    :laugh:

You totally just earned some pop-culture points for that one. I can't help with your problem, but I wanted to give you props for making me chuckle.

-t

3. jvinlv

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I have a new vista laptop as well...mine came with a switch on the outside near the volume control that I had to turn on before wireless worked. Try that first.

4. Dr Who

Dr Who Future MD...
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Vista looks nice, but if I were you I would get a mac.:idea: You can even install vista on your mac if you like. :thumbup:

5. Blue Dog

Blue Dog Fides et ratio.
    Physician Gold Donor Verified Expert Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I'll bet you forgot to order the Habitrail adapter. They really should make 'em standard. ;)

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. zacky2005

zacky2005 Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

I bet the OP was aware of that. These Vista based notebooks, unlike their XP pre-cursors, can hardly go wirelessly online at Circuit City display shelves.:(