Visual Aid DVD Series

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

booji

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I know there have been threads going on the MCAT-prep.com videos by Brett Ferdinand, but I was looking to find out what people thought about the Visual Aid DVD series for the MCAT.

Thanks

booji

Members don't see this ad.

Theyre not that bad I guess. What is discussed in the DVDs are discussed well but I feel as if they are entirely too short.

Put it this way you could memorize the DVDs for all the sections and it would only be about 5% of the knowledge you need for the MCAT.

I dunno- I dont think they are helping me too much.

Joe

Theyre not that bad I guess. What is discussed in the DVDs are discussed well but I feel as if they are entirely too short.

Put it this way you could memorize the DVDs for all the sections and it would only be about 5% of the knowledge you need for the MCAT.

I dunno- I dont think they are helping me too much.

Joe

I think that you are talking about the mcat-prep videos; the visual aid are actually very long and comprehensive in my opinion:rolleyes:

Yea your right...

What are these visual aids you speak of?

Joe

Members don't see this ad :)
i have visual aid and have not used them; they suck. I think, they are just reading off a book to u

also the physics seemed more than what u need for the mcat. What do others think? if u think they are helpful, how do u use them?

well, I agree: they aren't teachers on visual aid, they're readers. It's boring, and even though they claim that it's updated, it's not: they always refer to the old structure of the MCAT.

It's a great product, actually. Very highly condensed if you're pressed for time which might work for some people. I skimmed through all of my old notes and textbooks then watched the videos. Scored 30P on my first try.:rolleyes: