VITA Interview Invitation ... but no idea from what school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cathhhhhh

Reaction score
I received two emails from AAMC VITA this morning, both essentially saying the same thing, with so many typos in both emails. They both said, "congratulations, you are being invited to complete the AAMC VITA". However, I have no idea what schools I've been invited to and confused about why I received two emails. Also, the fact that there are so many typos in the emails just makes me even more confused. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I received two emails from AAMC VITA this morning, both essentially saying the same thing, with so many typos in both emails. They both said, "congratulations, you are being invited to complete the AAMC VITA". However, I have no idea what schools I've been invited to and confused about why I received two emails. Also, the fact that there are so many typos in the emails just makes me even more confused. Is anyone else in the same boat?
Another evidence that WFH admission administration facing same pressure as SFH premeds with hovering parents.

You can go on the AAMC website and look at the list of participating schools. If you applied to any of them, it doesn't matter who "invited" you, since they are all going to receive your video, so participating is required by all of them, even if some of them aren't going to use the video in a substantive way.

I am on the same boat. Just receive the VITA invite but have not received emails from any school. Did you receive a later email from a school? If you did, how long did it take after you received the VITA email?

so if i got invited to take the vita from one school, am i allowed to create my account using the link they sent me but not start the actual interview yet?

I submitted my VITA and it said it was being sent based on four different invitations, but I only received IIs with VITA from three schools? Is there really a fourth or is that a system error and how do I find out?