Voided today (4/10) gonna take in a week (4/17)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ahmed786

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What shoudl I do between now and then? Should I even bother studying or jsut take a couple more practice tests? Things jsut didnt go well for me today.

Members don't see this ad.

What shoudl I do between now and then? Should I even bother studying or jsut take a couple more practice tests? Things jsut didnt go well for me today.

Why the rush? And what happened?

how were you able to sign up for another test so fast?? I kept hearing you have to wait 2 days after your test date...and looking at my AAMC log in right now, it still has my info for my test today and I can't sign up for another one?

how were you able to sign up for another test so fast?? I kept hearing you have to wait 2 days after your test date...and looking at my AAMC log in right now, it still has my info for my test today and I can't sign up for another one?

I also didn't do as well as I hoped today. I only slept a couple of hours the night before, so I was tired and a bit sick during the test.

I answered all questions though (guessed what I didn't know ...), and I can think of two technical mistakes now, after a little nap. There was at least 1 incomplete Q, I'd have guessed that hard Q, except time ran out. Another one is I never clicked "save" button for my essays, I wonder if they recorded and still submitted full essays, hopefully not blanks, since there wasn't submit button. I finally typing right before the little window popped up.

I think I only got a composite in the low 20's. Hopefully not 20 or 19 or 18. If I can sign up and take one in another month, I know my true potential is 30-33 on a perfect test day. How'd raising 10 points in a month a or two look to med schools? They forgive my 1st bad one?

There's 2-day rule, and to OP, I think even late reg. deadline passed for 4/17

Members don't see this ad :)
I also didn't do as well as I hoped today. I only slept a couple of hours the night before, so I was tired and a bit sick during the test.

I answered all questions though (guessed what I didn't know ...), and I can think of two technical mistakes now, after a little nap. There was at least 1 incomplete Q, I'd have guessed that hard Q, except time ran out. Another one is I never clicked "save" button for my essays, I wonder if they recorded and still submitted full essays, hopefully not blanks, since there wasn't submit button. I finally typing right before the little window popped up.

I think I only got a composite in the low 20's. Hopefully not 20 or 19 or 18. If I can sign up and take one in another month, I know my true potential is 30-33 on a perfect test day. How'd raising 10 points in a month a or two look to med schools? They forgive my 1st bad one?

There's 2-day rule, and to OP, I think even late reg. deadline passed for 4/17

Don't worry, you're worried about your score, I'm worried about my score, everyone is worried about their score. Seriously, just hope for the best.

And no, Ahmed, there's no way you can register so soon. Try to jump into a May date if you really want to register so soon. Understand though, that no matter how much you prepare, it's normal to feel overwhelmed like that. I'm sure you made the right choice to void and all, but understand that there is a lot of uncertainty involved with this test. Good luck!

I voided too. Anyway you can confirm that you voided on the aamc website or something? I was handed the paper saying I took the test and I just have this feeling like . . . maybe I hit the score button by accident.