Voiding scores?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

misscalipig

I always though i could void my scores after the bio test if i felt i did really bad and that NOTHING would show up on my record, but now i'm hearing different things...does anyone know for sure?

i know if you don't release your scores, med schools will see "Unreleased" on the score report and assume the worst, but do they see "Void" or "Cancelled" if we do so on test day?

Members don't see this ad.

If you void the test it will not be scored and no one will every know you took it.

really? are you 100% sure? i would call the amcas people myself but they are really annoying.

that's what i though...if you void, NOTHING shows up anywhere, but they some people told me schools will see that you deleted your scores/cancelled your scores....

anyone else 100% sure on this matter?

i'm 99.5% sure that there's no record of u taking the exam, they don't score it so u don't know how u did, and med schools don't know if u took it before

Members don't see this ad :)
I am 110% sure that NO ONE will know that you took it. I knew a person that voided the scores and they talked to AMCAS. Med schools wont know that you were even present, unless you tell them. :D

I am 100% sure that you can take the whole test and void it. It is never corrected. The only people who know you took it are the people in the room and the mcat administration. My best friend did this.

ok, I have a question. If we retake the mcat, do med schools only look or consider the latest score, or are there any schools that will average the two scores? I'm not doing very well on my practice tests, but I want to nevertheless take the mcat because I have been studying all summer for it.