Jul 18, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I am currently trying to create an excel with volunteer hours. I volunteered a lot during high school (2012-2014), is this not recent enough to log? If the dates are sufficient, I wanted some opinions on if a gym class helping students with mental/physical disabilities would qualify as volunteer. The gym class was every day and I did it for two years.

Catalystik

The Gimlet Eye
10+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2006
The Other Side of the Portal
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I am currently trying to create an excel with volunteer hours. I volunteered a lot during high school (2012-2014), is this not recent enough to log? If the dates are sufficient, I wanted some opinions on if a gym class helping students with mental/physical disabilities would qualify as volunteer. The gym class was every day and I did it for two years.
As your status says Pre-Dental, you might prefer to have an answer that aligns with your career goals, so consider posting in SDN's Pre-Dental Forum, here: Pre-Dental

Here in the Pre-Med Forum we discourage including HS activities on a professional school application.

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.