Volunteer Hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjancari

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently trying to create an excel with volunteer hours. I volunteered a lot during high school (2012-2014), is this not recent enough to log? If the dates are sufficient, I wanted some opinions on if a gym class helping students with mental/physical disabilities would qualify as volunteer. The gym class was every day and I did it for two years.

Members don't see this ad.

I am currently trying to create an excel with volunteer hours. I volunteered a lot during high school (2012-2014), is this not recent enough to log? If the dates are sufficient, I wanted some opinions on if a gym class helping students with mental/physical disabilities would qualify as volunteer. The gym class was every day and I did it for two years.
As your status says Pre-Dental, you might prefer to have an answer that aligns with your career goals, so consider posting in SDN's Pre-Dental Forum, here: Pre-Dental

Here in the Pre-Med Forum we discourage including HS activities on a professional school application.

Reactions: 1 users