Volunteer/Internship Opportunities for One Semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lstone13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying this cycle for medical school and will not be enrolled in classes next semester. I wanted to know if you guys knew of any meaningful service opportunities or internships that I could participate in during that time off from school.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I did this exact same thing when I applied my first time! I worked at Kimberly Clark. I actually did a spring semester and a summer. They pay super well. I was in Neenah wi, but they also have labs in Roswell GA (your state!!!) I don't know if they are taking people now because of the economy but I would give them your resume anyway.

PM me if you want to know what types of things I worked on. I worked on the Skin Health and infection control team.

I did this exact same thing when I applied my first time! I worked at Kimberly Clark. I actually did a spring semester and a summer. They pay super well. I was in Neenah wi, but they also have labs in Roswell GA (your state!!!) I don't know if they are taking people now because of the economy but I would give them your resume anyway.

PM me if you want to know what types of things I worked on. I worked on the Skin Health and infection control team.

Thanks for the suggestion!!

Any more ideas out there?