Volunteer work from 2 years of Dual Enrollment?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EllaWood

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I know you're not suppose to include volunteer work from high school, but I did about 500 volunteer hours in a hospital during what would be considered my junior and senior year of hs even though it was my freshman and sophomore year of college. Literally after my sophomore year of hs, the only time I stepped back in my hs was for graduation. Should I include these hours in my app? After I "officially graduated" hs I entered college as a junior and graduated 2 years later (with additional volunteer work from a different hospital).

Members don't see this ad.

So I know you're not suppose to include volunteer work from high school, but I did about 500 volunteer hours in a hospital during what would be considered my junior and senior year of hs even though it was my freshman and sophomore year of college. Literally after my sophomore year of hs, the only time I stepped back in my hs was for graduation. Should I include these hours in my app? After I "officially graduated" hs I entered college as a junior and graduated 2 years later (with additional volunteer work from a different hospital).
You might have been in HS, but you were also a college student at the time, so listing it is legitimate.