WantsThisBad

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
So I started Volunteering last night at the local hospitals ED Rad. Department. I’m excited because I don’t start my pre reqs till the fall and so I feel like I’m starting to get something done now. I saw a wrist fracture, a screaming baby, Kidney stones, and the rad tech that did countless chest x rays on me last winter when I had lung surgery. This post has no real purpose, I’m just psyched to be volunteering! Lets here some good volunteering experiences! - Nick

kypdurron5

10+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
WantsThisBad said:
So I started Volunteering last night at the local hospitals ED Rad. Department. I’m excited because I don’t start my pre reqs till the fall and so I feel like I’m starting to get something done now. I saw a wrist fracture, a screaming baby, Kidney stones, and the rad tech that did countless chest x rays on me last winter when I had lung surgery. This post has no real purpose, I’m just psyched to be volunteering! Lets here some good volunteering experiences! - Nick

This is the third volunteer thread in the last 4 days or so...the other 2 are very good, you might want to browse for them.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.