Volunteering

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WantsThisBad

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I started Volunteering last night at the local hospitals ED Rad. Department. I’m excited because I don’t start my pre reqs till the fall and so I feel like I’m starting to get something done now. I saw a wrist fracture, a screaming baby, Kidney stones, and the rad tech that did countless chest x rays on me last winter when I had lung surgery. This post has no real purpose, I’m just psyched to be volunteering! Lets here some good volunteering experiences! - Nick

Members don't see this ad.

WantsThisBad said:
So I started Volunteering last night at the local hospitals ED Rad. Department. I’m excited because I don’t start my pre reqs till the fall and so I feel like I’m starting to get something done now. I saw a wrist fracture, a screaming baby, Kidney stones, and the rad tech that did countless chest x rays on me last winter when I had lung surgery. This post has no real purpose, I’m just psyched to be volunteering! Lets here some good volunteering experiences! - Nick

This is the third volunteer thread in the last 4 days or so...the other 2 are very good, you might want to browse for them.