VR 7, Overall 27 MCAT -- School options?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

C U in MD school

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hope everyone did well, as for I, the above mcat scores are my faith.

I was hopping if everyone could PLEASE post schools that either they or you know of anyone who has gotten into with such score (7,10,10). That would be great!

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

try studentdoc.com. They have a tool to see how competitive you are at most schools.

Thank you dodo2
but i was hopping I could get some real people, with real success stories. so, please post schools that you know of. Thanx!

Members don't see this ad :)
hey pimp. i know an non-URM who got into Vermont, Albany, and Uniformed with a 26.

Try MCP Hahnemann

Maybe Rush or Chicago Med as well (although I don't have any direct knowledge of them)

I know someone with those exact stats that got waitlisted at 4 schools and into one.

Like I have said on other posts, I got into Wayne State,MSUCHM,MSUCOM, and KCOM with a 6V, 10BS, 10PS, and an N. My gpa was a 3.89.

I also was put on the waiting list at Loyola.

Good Luck.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR POSTING ALL THIS GREAT INFO SO FAR

THIS IS GREAT! ;)

I took the August MCAT last year...it got lost in the mail and I had to take it again in October (with 2 weeks notice! :mad: ). I scored a 10,9,8 on the retest and was accepted to U of Florida, U of South Florida. I was also waitlisted at Eastern Virginia and Florida State. I only applied to 7 schools total (and pulled other apps after being accepted). Who knows, maybe I would have gotten more acceptances...

Point is that if your app is strong everywhere else, and INTERESTING (mine was), you'll have a shot at many GOOD schools despite the 27! Good Luck! :)

jimmybee, where else did you apply?

hey rxfudd
she posted the schools she applied to. check above.
what schools are u applying for and what are your mcat,gpa, etc (if I may ask)?
I think that we may be in the same ship. :cool:

rxfudd,
If you want to see all of my stats and where I applied, look at the post "Any Chance with a VR-6."

Hey PimpMD - we are in very nearly the same boat. You can see what schools I applied to on page four of the thread "Give It To Me Straight". Let me know if you find any other schools that look good to you. We can discuss.