VR>PS>BS? Or what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sara3426

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently read a post that said "everyone knows medical schools look at verbal reasoning, it is the most important, etc." What about the other sections? Is there an order, like VR>BS>PS (hopefully that's the order).
I ask because my scores are superlopsided, with everything being very good except for PS (tear). It's not horrendous, but not very good. I wonder what this will say to adcoms? The truth is, I don't know physics very well. What's the prognosis?

Members don't see this ad.

From a neutral stance, it appears as if mcgill started this. That was a mean post about people scoring 7's by misbubbling. People get into Harvard/Hopkins with 7's. The verbal score is just one sub-score of the test and the MCAT is just one among many factors in admissions.

McGillGrad said:
I am impressed that you could read that considering your verbal score :laugh:

I don't understand why you pretend like you're somehow the verbal God. It's not like you scored a 14 or 15 on it. And yes, I can read, sometimes to the point where I can understand that a standardized test score is not indicative of all my abilities related to the English language and that a 32>31, sweetheart

Will Ferrell said:
From a neutral stance, it appears as if mcgill started this. That was a mean post about people scoring 7's by misbubbling. People get into Harvard/Hopkins with 7's. The verbal score is just one sub-score of the test and the MCAT is just one among many factors in admissions.

dude I love your username

Members don't see this ad :)
Personal attacks are a violation of TOS. Everyone who was contributing to the negativity of this thread, consider yourselves warned. Seeing that this thread has been hijacked and I've received complaints about it, I think it's time to let it die. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.