"W"'s on AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jbfuq

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else was having the same problems i am with AMCAS. I have a class i withdrew from, but when i check the box for "Withdrawal" the page attempts to reload but never does. I have had this problem for the past 5 days or so, and i haven't heard back from my email plea to
AMCAS from Saturday.

Thanks for any comments about this.

Members don't see this ad.

Just refreshing to see if anyone else was having these problems. Still no word from AMCAS--been over a week and 3 emails as well as on hold for an hour just to get a tech's voice mail box that was full. Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

Just put your semester hours and OT grade in first then hit the withdrawl button.

that should do it.

later

Members don't see this ad :)
Actually if I remember correctly I did not enter any info past the box where you check off the W for withdrawl--I don't think you enter any of the hours/OT grade--afterall you are withdrawing so that about takes care of the other info.

If you still have problems try to just hit the Withdraw box and see if it goes through. Otherwise play around with reloading and refreshing the page. I know you probably have done all this, but it is the only thing I can think of--sorry.

thanks for the info. what browser are you all using? I have been told that others have been able to do this on Internet Explorer, but i don't know what browser. I have IE 5.5.

yeah, i have tried refreshing the page over and over. this is all i have left to do, and i haven't heard from amcas either from my emails or from my call to them last week. this is driving me crazy