I just found out that I am wait listed at a M.D. school (Wayne State - a state school in Michigan) but I am already in a D.O. program (UNECOM) The tution at Wayne compels me to wait, but I think I like the school better in Maine (its a smaller class, more community feeling) The thing is that I need to sign a lease soon and move my stuff to Maine if that is where I am going...what should I do? How long should I wait? Any advice anyone?