wait-listed at UNECOM, now what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gclax30

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, I'm just hoping to get some advice here. I was recently wait listed at UNECOM in Maine, it is my top choice and I have my deposit just sitting in my pocket. Is there anything else I can do to help my application? I sent a letter to the admissions office thanking them for my interview before I even knew of my status, so would it be too pushy to send another one telling them that it is still my top choice and that I'm just waiting on them, etc.? And how does the wait list work? Is it first come, first admitted once someone drops out? OR do they rank us in terms of how bad they want us? Any insight would be much appreciated, thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I have been accepted to UNECOM but am going to turn down my acceptance to go to another schoo. That will open up a spot for you and I am sure there are some others like me. Keep in touch with them and make your interest known!! Hope this helps:cool: