I currently have a GPA of ____, but I suffered health problems that went untreated my first semester in college and neccessitated withdrawal my second semester. I have been in an ongoing petition to have those first semester grades retroactively withdrawn, which would give me a ___. I have a 36-S MCAT, and am hoping for an upper-tier acceptance. My extracurriculars are as solid as I could hope them to be. I have full support of a health professional and my chances of having my record purged are fair, but I will not know until mid august! Should I wait to submit AMCAS? Or should I get it in, warn schools of what may happen and, if it does, go through the ordeal of having my transcript updated everywhere? BTW This is my first post here, and I thank all repliers in anticipation. This is a frighteningly rich resource!