Wait time for scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cmyoung83

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just wanted to see how long its been taking to get CK scores back.

Members don't see this ad.

Crap. I took mine on 7/14 and was hoping to hear tomorrow. Doesn't look like that will happen.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know someone who took it June twentysomething and got her score back last week.

I took step 2 on June 30 and didn't get my scores back today, its taking toooooo long

Just got an email saying my score will be available later this morning around 11AM EST. Took the exam 6/30.

edit: score released at exactly 11AM

Last edited:
to all that passed, congrats!
Is FA and UW enough to pass?
Is a 410 (196) on nbme form 4 enough to pass?
I can't study anymore/i dont wanna wait till 10.07 for my score..
thanks in advance for any feedback.

The NBME announcement reads:

[Posted July 16, 2009]

The target date for reporting Step 2 CK scores for most examinees testing from August 10 through late September will be Wednesday, October 7, 2009.

took it June 27 took exactly 4.5 wks got it on a wednesday morning...e-mail came about 10:30 am saying check at noon....hope that eases some worrying minds:thumbup:

took mine june 22 and the waiting continues. Maybe the more questions you miss the longer it takes????? For the love of all that is mighty, lets hope not!!!

Nevermind I think this thread is about USMLE not COMLEX. I need to go to bed.