waiting for the MCAT scores

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by adismo, Jun 7, 2000.

1. adismo

adismo covered in moon dust
    10+ Year Member

The announcement says the mcat scores should be back in 60 days (2months), but is this actually 60 working days? can someone explain this; i'm wondering if i should send off my apps now or wait for the scores?

skeptical in SoCal

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. EJS

EJS
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Last year we didn't get scores back until about the 22nd of june, some earlier than later. Prof's usually get them sooner than students, I called mine last year to get my scores because I couldn't wait anymore.

4. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Membership Revoked
    Removed 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Send now. Waiting for your scores will severly damage your chances of acceptance.

Good luck

------------------
    Josh Hazelton
    [email protected]
    University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
    "D.O. Wannabe"

5. Sheon

Sheon Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

You haven't received scores yet? Last year I got mine on the 8th of June. They told us 8 weeks and it was exactly 8 weeks to the day when I got mine.

6. doublelle

doublelle Member
    10+ Year Member

I have a couple of good ones for you! I am so anxious about getting my scores, I dream about them almost every night. Last night, I dreamed I got a 30 and was extremely happy. I got so excited in my sleep, my heart started racing and I woke myself up. Then, I went back to sleep...only to dream again about getting my scores..this time, I scored a 40!!!! I had a 15 on the verbal!! Needless to say, I flew out of bed with that one! HaHa! Finally, went back to sleep and didn't dream about it again!

7. Mayqswet

Mayqswet Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hang in there!

Most everyone I talked to had to wait 9 weeks. I didn't get mine back until June 23 last year. You'll see a lot of trollers on TPR saying they got thiers 2 or 3 weeks earlier, but it's not true. Also, there is no order in how they are distributed.

8. adismo

adismo covered in moon dust
    10+ Year Member

Waiting No More!!!!!

Got them today and... Wooo-Haaa!! go adismo, it's your birthday!! i think my ulcer is starting to heal. good luck everyone... muahahaha!! jk