Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

waiting for the MCAT scores

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by adismo, Jun 7, 2000.

1. adismo

adismo covered in moon dust

The announcement says the mcat scores should be back in 60 days (2months), but is this actually 60 working days? can someone explain this; i'm wondering if i should send off my apps now or wait for the scores?

skeptical in SoCal

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. EJS

EJS

Resident [Any Field]
    Last year we didn't get scores back until about the 22nd of june, some earlier than later. Prof's usually get them sooner than students, I called mine last year to get my scores because I couldn't wait anymore.

4. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Banned
    Banned

Resident [Any Field]
    Send now. Waiting for your scores will severly damage your chances of acceptance.

Good luck

------------------
    Josh Hazelton
    [email protected]
    University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
    "D.O. Wannabe"

5. Sheon

Sheon Senior Member

You haven't received scores yet? Last year I got mine on the 8th of June. They told us 8 weeks and it was exactly 8 weeks to the day when I got mine.

6. doublelle

doublelle Member

I have a couple of good ones for you! I am so anxious about getting my scores, I dream about them almost every night. Last night, I dreamed I got a 30 and was extremely happy. I got so excited in my sleep, my heart started racing and I woke myself up. Then, I went back to sleep...only to dream again about getting my scores..this time, I scored a 40!!!! I had a 15 on the verbal!! Needless to say, I flew out of bed with that one! HaHa! Finally, went back to sleep and didn't dream about it again!

7. Mayqswet

Mayqswet Senior Member

Hang in there!

Most everyone I talked to had to wait 9 weeks. I didn't get mine back until June 23 last year. You'll see a lot of trollers on TPR saying they got thiers 2 or 3 weeks earlier, but it's not true. Also, there is no order in how they are distributed.

8. adismo

adismo covered in moon dust

Waiting No More!!!!!

Got them today and... Wooo-Haaa!! go adismo, it's your birthday!! i think my ulcer is starting to heal. good luck everyone... muahahaha!! jk