Waiting for UNLV post Interview, Check your AADSAS!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ToothMonster

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey ya'll, I noticed today my aadsas changed to "offer made" under UNLV, even though I have not gotten any calls/emails post interview.

I called and they said I was in!

so go check if you are waiting and have interviewed!

Members don't see this ad.

ToothMonster said:
Hey ya'll, I noticed today my aadsas changed to "offer made" under UNLV, even though I have not gotten any calls/emails post interview.

Congrats! When did you interview and are you resident or non-resident? Thanks, I'm hopping to hear the same news.

interviewed sometime in mid january (cant think clearly right now)

im a california resident

utahdent123 said:
Congrats! When did you interview and are you resident or non-resident? Thanks, I'm hopping to hear the same news.

Members don't see this ad :)
ToothMonster said:

They said they sent me an acceptance email, but I never received one!! Did you guys get one? What does it look like?

also got no email, i just happened to check aadsas. first time they are actually ahead of time on anything!

I just checked today too and my AASDAS status changed, I guess they sent the acceptance in the mail for me. I'm very excited because I thought I had no chance gettting in as an out of state interviewing in Jan. Good luck to everyone else... now I don't know if I should go there over Boston!

sahard23 said:
I just checked today too and my AASDAS status changed, I guess they sent the acceptance in the mail for me. I'm very excited because I thought I had no chance gettting in as an out of state interviewing in Jan. Good luck to everyone else... now I don't know if I should go there over Boston!

sahard 23 when did you interview in january? Do you remember?