Waiting on SUNY Upstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

macs4me

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone interviewed recently? I did on Feb 14 and I am having a hard time waiting for a reply! I loved that school and I really hope I'm accepted....just wondered what others though tof it and how the wait is going for them!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on the 7th and I also really liked the school. Everyone was really friendly and everyone I've talked to pretty much had a good interview experience. I missed part of what jennifer said becuz I came back late from my 1st interview so all I know is that they're going to let us know in a month if we r in, waitlisted or rejected. Good luck:)

they put me on the high priority wait list. does anyone know how many people get in off that list?

Members don't see this ad :)
i interviewed on the 9th. she said that the wait would be 3 or 4 weeks. :luck:

Have any of u guys heard anything yet? I'm getting more and more nervous now that the time is getting close. its been a month

They say sometimes all of they people get pulled from the hp list. More typically at least half get in...or so I have heard. Good luck all!