Waiting to Select Date After Interview Invite

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eleveneleven

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know how soon we are typically expected to schedule an interview date after being invited for an interview? Other than interview dates filling up, are there any consequences to sitting on an interview invite before choosing a date?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anybody know how soon we are typically expected to schedule an interview date after being invited for an interview? Other than interview dates filling up, are there any consequences to sitting on an interview invite before choosing a date?
If you really had the most minimal interest on attending the institution, I believe a date could be arranged in a matter of minutes. Anyway, you don't want to be the guy waiting for interview day while half of the acceptances have already been sent.

lycka till!

Members don't see this ad :)

It does tend to send the message that you have other priorities...

It does tend to send the message that you have other priorities...

Yeah makes sense. I'm just really short on funds and am from the west coast applying to a lot of schools on the east. Trying to keep the cross-country flights to a minimum and it would be nice to be able to arrange any interviews accordingly. Obviously I'm realizing that that's not really feasible all the time. Gotta do what ya gotta do though! Thanks