waiting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hxi080771

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone:

I was wondering if anybody heard from University of Texas at Austin and/or Xavier University about their status after having the interviews.

I will have my interview with TX Southern U. later on. any body had interviewed there yet?

your help is greatly appreciated!

HXI

Members don't see this ad.

Finally, another Texan :)

It seems like this board is mainly dominated by Californians.

I'll be going to the University of Houston in the fall. I didn't apply to TSU, but I'd be a little cautious if I were you. It's my understanding that the student pass rate on the NAPLEX is fairly low there. An average undergrad GPA of 2.6 for their students might have something to do with that.

Californian's REPRESENT!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey hxi080771,
I'm here in Louisiana and from California. Mwaah ha ha ha ha!!:laugh:

Originally posted by jason UCSD2000
Hey hxi080771,
I'm here in Louisiana and from California. Mwaah ha ha ha ha!!:laugh:

I'm here in Michigan, I lived in Connecticut, then California, then Michigan, now my parents are moving from California to Tennessee and I'm going to school in Illinois or Arizona, how's that?

Jd:)

I was born in Omaha, NE. Grew up in Salt Lake city, Utah. Went to college in Seattle. Worked in Berkeley, and now live in SF

I was born and raised in Houston, went to undergrad in Houston, now live and work in Houston, and will soon be starting pharmacy school in Houston. Believe it or not I really don't even like this city :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Stability is the mark of greatness!!!

Why did the Rockets have to lose to the Lakers on Thursday?!?! F$%$in Lakers. My boy Yao Ming got worked.:(

thnaks for the input!
anybody got in UT Austin yet?!

Originally posted by Triangulation
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Stability is the mark of greatness!!!

Why did the Rockets have to lose to the Lakers on Thursday?!?! F$%$in Lakers. My boy Yao Ming got worked.:(

haha, yeah, it was a rough game. But think about it, Yao is still a rookie. He's gonna be kicking some serious butt in a few years.

I'm from Encino, CA. My dad has his undergrad in math from USC.

I now live in Florida and love it. No state tax. Pharmacists make 80K and I can buy a 3000 sq ft luxury home for under 300K.

no state tax?? geez. how much is your sales tax? btw, how much do you save by not paying sales tax. i.e. what is the average percentage rate of your salary among states.

what percentage is federal?

Sales tax 6% to 7%. What is state tax?
dg---where do you live in florida? I live in Miami. where will you be going to school?
Rache