Waitlist class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PlantarWart

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Is anyone else on the CSPM waitlist/ has been in the past? How did it work out for you? Do people actually get off the wait list since the class size is only 48.

Thank you in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

Cross-posting is not allowed. I deleted the other thread to keep this one open.

I didn't see anyone getting waitlisted recently, but you can search/read the 2018/19 and 19/20 AACPMAS threads.

Btw, did you get waitlisted with an MCAT score, or you still have to take it?

Reactions: 1 user
Cross-posting is not allowed. I deleted the other thread to keep this one open.

I didn't see anyone getting waitlisted recently, but you can search/read the 2018/19 and 19/20 AACPMAS threads.

Btw, did you get waitlisted with an MCAT score, or you still have to take it?

My bad lol. yeah, I haven’t read about anyone getting waitlisted either. Without the MCAT!

Members don't see this ad :)
My bad lol. yeah, I haven’t read about anyone getting waitlisted either. Without the MCAT!
I was also waitlisted at CSPM. I feel like I applied too late for such a small class size. I think I'd rather go to a different school than have to wait and see (who knows how long we'll have to wait before getting a decision).

People definitely get off the waitlist- several in my class got off the waitlist at the last minute. The biggest thing is the "when"- you won't know when you get off the waitlist.

People definitely get off the waitlist- several in my class got off the waitlist at the last minute. The biggest thing is the "when"- you won't know when you get off the waitlist.
Finally got offered a deferred admission to the entering class of Fall 2021. Very excited!!!!

Finally got offered a deferred admission to the entering class of Fall 2021. Very excited!!!!
Same here! Now I’m in a dilemma over whether I should still attend the pod school I was accepted to this fall or wait a year to attend CSPM in CA.

What do you mean deferred admission?
We were waitlisted for Fall 2020 along with the potential to be accepted into their incoming Fall 2021 class if we didn’t successfully get off the waitlist this year. Today, they sent out some emails to students a guaranteed spot to join the Class of 2025 next year.

Same here! Now I’m in a dilemma over whether I should still attend the pod school I was accepted to this fall or wait a year to attend CSPM in CA.

We were waitlisted for Fall 2020 along with the potential to be accepted into their incoming Fall 2021 class if we didn’t successfully get off the waitlist this year. Today, they sent out some emails to students a guaranteed spot to join the Class of 2025 next year.
If you are deferred, do you get an opportunity or an offer towards scholarships that you may not have been offered since applying so late in the cycle?

If you are deferred, do you get an opportunity or an offer towards scholarships that you may not have been offered since applying so late in the cycle?
I think if you deferred to the next academic year, you're still offered some scholarship if it is available. Most likely, there will be scholarships available for the year you deferred to because you're acceptance is considered "early" for the next year's application cycle. Just to give you an idea, I applied in January '20 for the entering Fall '20 class, got waitlisted, then accepted for the entering Fall '21 class and given a scholarship. Hope this helps