Waitlist Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abby66

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am currently waitlisted at 5 schools, on hold at 1, and waiting to hear from two that I interviewed at a month ago. I had an awesome interview at the one I am on hold at, and I contacted my interviewer right away. He told me that he does not know why I was put on hold, but that he would email the dean and ask him to hold a place for me. Does anyone know what my prospects are for actually being accepted to medical school (3.8 GPA and 32 MCAT)? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hang in there, send a few love letters to the schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got waitlisted at UT Memphis. The class size is 150, and they say that they usually accept about 69 people off the waitlist each year.

Does anyone know how large waitlists are?

Your chances are excellent to get into at least one if not several schools. Need to send letters of interest and show interest. At this point, that seems to be important at many schools. Good luck.

cbtk18 said:
Just got waitlisted at UT Memphis. The class size is 150, and they say that they usually accept about 69 people off the waitlist each year.

Does anyone know how large waitlists are?

I think there's 90 on the waitlist at Memphis right now. If you call, they will tell you which third (top, middle, bottom) you're in.