felipe5

Fingerpickin' Good
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2002
Status
Resident [Any Field]
So I have a few letters of rec that I collected through the letter service at my university that I never ended up sending out for my secondaries (I had about 7 LOR's, but only sent out 4 to all the schools)

Now that I'm waitlisted, I'm thinkin' about tappin' into these other letters.......do you think it'd be wise to send out a letter or two, even though they are dated in August of 2003???

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status
Attending Physician
does the school you are interested in recommend you send more things/updates to help you get off the waitlist?

there are some schools that just dont want anything so i would check to make sure its all good before you send those out.

felipe5

Fingerpickin' Good
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2002
Status
Resident [Any Field]
yeah, both schools (wash u and penn) said they'd accept stuff like that to update my app. Do you think a LOR dated from aug2003 would be good????? i've already sent letters of interest, grade/EC updates, etc

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by felipe5
yeah, both schools (wash u and penn) said they'd accept stuff like that to update my app. Do you think a LOR dated from aug2003 would be good????? i've already sent letters of interest, grade/EC updates, etc
why not? would that person's opinion of you change during the past year? ;) prolly not. I am sure the school prolly wont even really notice. its still pretty recent. its not like it was from 5+years ago. i think it would be ok.

About the Ads