waitlist.... write interviewers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vdawg

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am waitlisted at my number one choice.. I've already written a letter of intent. many people suggest writing to their interviewers. what would I say if I did? something like, I was just writing to see if there was anyway to increase my chance of getting in? I think that sounds stupid and if I was the interviewer I might even look at it as being negative on the applicant. any suggestions

Members don't see this ad.

Just be patient. It is too early. The letter of intent is enough if that is all the school requires.

funny you should bring this up now. i just received a response today from my interviewer, whom i wrote 2 months ago about advice for getting off the waitlist!

he didn't really say anything i didn't know, but he was very friendly and im sure it didn't hurt.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by choker:
•funny you should bring this up now. i just received a response today from my interviewer, whom i wrote 2 months ago about advice for getting off the waitlist!

he didn't really say anything i didn't know, but he was very friendly and im sure it didn't hurt.•••••if you don't mind my asking which school are you refering to?