Waitlisted at 4 schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EmAyeAreKay

Reaction score
I'm currently waitlisted at 4 schools: UNLV, MWU-IL, Roseman, and UNE. WAMC of getting off any of the waitlists?

I've emailed all of them some updates (additional online volunteering and shadowing hrs) as well as a letter of intent to UNLV. I'm not sure if the letter helped me :(.

If it helps, my stats are 3.34 oGPA, 3.16 sGPA, 21 AA and TS. tyty

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
None of us will really be able to give your any insight on your chances of getting off a waitlist! I am sorry! Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 users
In all honesty, things like this can be pretty random, some years there'll be significant waitlist movement and other years nothing major will happen. Your best bet now is to hope that you get off one of their lists, but also begin to prepare for the next cycle. You have good stats, though I don't know your ECs, and if those are solid as well I think you have a decent shot of getting in next cycle if you strengthen your app. Don't lose hope tho!

If it helps your nerve, I recently sent emails to UNE and MWU-IL to get me off of the waitlist. Wish you the best.

Last edited:
Is it okay to send multiple letters of interest (intent)?
Sorry, that's not what I meant. I was accepted to a dental school so I sent emails to let them know I'm no longer interested in their dental programs.