waitlisted at DMU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

minoos

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
I waitlisted recently after an interview with DMU.
I was wondeing is there anyone else in same situation with DMU, also what are the chances to be accepted to DMU if you are on a waitlist?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I don't remember exactly what was said during my interview there, but it seemed to me that a large percentage of those waitlisted eventually got in. Good Luck.

just wanted to say that iw as accepted to DMU, but am declining the offer.,....so hopefully u can get that spot or any others that open up
im sure there will be a huge movement sooon!
best of luck

Members don't see this ad :)
•••quote:•••Originally posted by RizKhan:
•just wanted to say that iw as accepted to DMU, but am declining the offer.,....so hopefully u can get that spot or any others that open up
im sure there will be a huge movement sooon!
best of luck•••••Riz,k
where are you going. seems like you are declinig all the offers.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by minoos:
•Hi guys
I waitlisted recently after an interview with DMU.
I was wondeing is there anyone else in same situation with DMU, also what are the chances to be accepted to DMU if you are on a waitlist?
thanks•••••Wait it out see what happens.... You never know.... Interviews run till May.... Good luck.

Call or write to the admissions office and see what they have to say.

I interviewed at DMU in November and got waitlisted. But then interviewed at UHS in January and got accepted there. I called DMU and asked about chances being accepted off the waiting list and they said it is usually pretty good, depending on your file. My only downfall was my lower MCAT score!! Hang in there. I know DMU was a great school, but I find UHS to be equally appealing!!

Chris