Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

waitlisted at DMU

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by minoos, Mar 16, 2002.

1. minoos

minoos Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi guys
    I waitlisted recently after an interview with DMU.
    I was wondeing is there anyone else in same situation with DMU, also what are the chances to be accepted to DMU if you are on a waitlist?
    thanks

2. Artois

Artois Member
    7+ Year Member

I don't remember exactly what was said during my interview there, but it seemed to me that a large percentage of those waitlisted eventually got in. Good Luck.

3. RizKhan

RizKhan Member
    7+ Year Member

just wanted to say that iw as accepted to DMU, but am declining the offer.,....so hopefully u can get that spot or any others that open up
    im sure there will be a huge movement sooon!
    best of luck

4. Optimistic

Optimistic Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RizKhan:
    <strong>just wanted to say that iw as accepted to DMU, but am declining the offer.,....so hopefully u can get that spot or any others that open up
    im sure there will be a huge movement sooon!
    best of luck</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Riz,k
    where are you going. seems like you are declinig all the offers.

5. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by minoos:
    <strong>Hi guys
    I waitlisted recently after an interview with DMU.
    I was wondeing is there anyone else in same situation with DMU, also what are the chances to be accepted to DMU if you are on a waitlist?
    thanks</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wait it out see what happens.... You never know.... Interviews run till May.... Good luck.

Call or write to the admissions office and see what they have to say.

6. drchris33

drchris33 MSIV
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I interviewed at DMU in November and got waitlisted. But then interviewed at UHS in January and got accepted there. I called DMU and asked about chances being accepted off the waiting list and they said it is usually pretty good, depending on your file. My only downfall was my lower MCAT score!! Hang in there. I know DMU was a great school, but I find UHS to be equally appealing!!

Chris