Waitlisted at NOVA...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Passion

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else heard back from NOVA stating they are an alternate for the class of 2006? For those who have - how long have you been on the list? And for those who are more informed on this topic - what % of prospects on NOVA's waitlist get accepted?
...thanks :wink:

Members don't see this ad.

Well I started a thread about NOVA still interviewing. Many people said they are still interviewing.

I f they are still interviewing people they must be accepting people.

So your chances seem alright

What are your stats
When did you get waitlisted.

I know they are still accepting/interviewing people, but I wanted to know if there are others out there who are being waitlisted at this time...and if so, how long they have been on the list. Or even some % of people that NOVA accepts post-waitlist each year.

I know last year they accepted a ton of students, and then ended up with a pretty large class size. I've heard that this year they are trying to watch that a little closer...

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been on the alternate list since November. I think I interviewed in October.

I'm with you.....An alternate at my top choice, NOVA. I called the school and the counselor said that they select very few from the alternate list, because few people decline acceptance. :(
Anyone hear anything different?