wait until next year? I have posted a little of my story before, but I now have feedback (via a telephone conversation with an adcom member)from my state school which rejected me pre-interview. Please tell me what you think. Here's my history. I am 31 working in a medical field (CLS/MT) for the last 4 years. 29O MCAT (11V 8PS 10B). 3.6 GPA with an upward trend. I am currently waitlisted at the only school which granted me an interview, with no idea where on the waiting list I am. I had a phone interview with an adcom member at my state school (which rejected me)who said I was very close to getting an interview, but two things held me back.. One was the 8 in PS on the MCAT. The other was that the adcom committee, while recognizing my work in a medical field, did not feel that I had enough direct physician contact, even though I have a fair amount of patient contact. This sentiment was echoed by my interviewer at the school where I am waitlisted. She also stated that being out of school for 4 years hurts my app too. I have several possible plans to fix these problems, but my age is making me nervous, and I really don't want to wait two years to get my app improved enough to fix the problems! Here's my possible plans: 1. Even though waitlisted, try to apply again right away, but apply to more/different schools, and include shadowing physicians (which I have done recently) in my ECs. 2. Do #1 and try to improve my MCAT in august. This won't work well for me though, because I am currently working 40 to 50+ hours a week, with no hope of getting extra study time. 3. Wait til next April, allowing me ample time to increase my MCAT, take a class or two, and add more shadowing to improve my app. I know #3 sounds like my best hope, but I really don't want to wait another 2 years to start medschool, especially because of my age. If only I can get off the waitlist!! Any advice you may have will be very welcome. Thanks!