Waitlisted at UB (Univ/Buffalo)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kharyzma19

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone waitlisted or still waiting to hear back from the University at Buffalo. They waitlisted me and they won't tell me anything. I ask how full is the class, how many people have been waitlisted, and what is my place on the waitlist. They wouldn't tell me anything. Anyone in the same boat??:(

Members don't see this ad.

even worse...I was put on the hold-list. They won't consider my application unless the student on the wait-list give up their chance to enter the program.

I didn't even know UB has such a thing as a "hold" list. I am so frustrated, I wish they would make a decision so I could move on, of course I want them to accept me, but if they are not I wish they would tell me, so can start making arrangments to move out of state.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also on the "hold list" at Buffalo.

I was also waitlisted, and without an interview! I was originally on "high hold" (whatever that means). They will not tell me anything, even though the program I placed a deposit on begins in May. Oh well.

I didn't even know UB has such a thing as a "hold" list. I am so frustrated, I wish they would make a decision so I could move on, of course I want them to accept me, but if they are not I wish they would tell me, so can start making arrangments to move out of state.

hey - i know exactly how you feel ... last year i was put on the waitlist at UB ... and didn't hear from them until september that nothing opened up for me (but i assumed that after june my chances were slim) ... unfortunately i didn't have any backups at the time, so I had to reapply ...
...but good luck to you, hope to see you in the fall

congrats.....where you planning on living